Friday 16 March 2018

Vapourising Machine

My Vapourising Design

This week for literacy my group The Boy In The Dress were learning about black holes and we read a book called Beyond The Black Hole. We also watched a few videos about black holes. Black holes are quite interesting. 
In the book Beyond The Black Hole the characters in the story used a VAPORISING MACHINE to destroy planets and collect resources to help the Planet Earth. For our activity we had to create a vaporising machine on google drawings. It was fun creating all the shapes and labelling everything. I like learning about black holes!
By Layla


1 comment:

  1. Hi Layla I like how you have taken something from a book and used your imagination to show what it looks like. I like the labelled diagram. I would really like to know how the vaporising machine works. Perhaps you can write a description?

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?