Friday 16 March 2018

Door in the wall

This week in writing we have been writing a story from a picture prompt.
I found it challenging trying to find wow words to put in my story.

One fantastic evening a door popped up In my wall. But it was small. I told my mum she said fiddlesticks you don't have a small door in your room. So I said  come back and look mum don't see the door It's like the door chose me. When mum went out of my room a fairy came in she put pixie dust on me and I shrank. Mum said it's time for dinner I bet mum didn't see me coming down, She was a monster because she was so big and she made me go on the side of the wall. Because mum was running so that made me hit the wall . And then door opened I went in the door and there was a bunch off golden when I went In the door closed and I was stuck for an hour. Then the fairy came back and got me out of the small door then I went to sleep.

By Teagen​

2 comments:

  1. It would be awesome to have a magic door to go and visit Teagen. Don't forget to add speech marks when somebody is talking. I would love to know more about the magic fairy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi its Teagen. Thank you for commenting on my work I really appreciate it. And I do agree about on writing some more of the story, because I did´t write much about the magic fairy. Perhaps soon, I'll write a story about her.

      Delete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?