Friday 16 March 2018

More Morning tea

This week In Writing we were learning about persuasive writing. I found it hard to find strong words to put in my writing. I found it easy for find what topic I was going to write about. This Topic I chose was easy to write about.


Did you know that when children have a longer morning tea they get their work done faster? I believe that if we have 5 more minutes of morning tea. The children will get their work done fast and then be able to blog their work.

I believe that if you let us have a longer morning tea, we will exercise more and we will want to get our work done faster. As we will run around a lot more we will also learn better because we would have gotten rid of  most of the energy and we will be calm.

With a longer morning tea we get a larger brain break from all the work. We will also have a some time to go to the toilet and get a drink. With more time for eating  we will also get longer to play on the playground or in the hall if there is basketball.

Please keep in mind that if we have a longer morning tea we will get our work done faster. We will also have a better time to get our work blogged faster.

by Nici

2 comments:

  1. Nici you have some great ideas about having a longer morning tea. I like the strong language you used like "I believe" and how you set your ideas up in paragraphs. Can you find any proof that backs up you argument?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Moriarty, thank you for you comment. I surveyed the year 5 and 6's and 51 people agree and 9 people don't agree. I haven't looked it up on the internet yet but I will and let you know what I find. What do you think about having a long morning tea? Would it make the teachers less grumpy?

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?