Friday 6 April 2018

Ban the plastic bags by Hunter


In writing We have Been  learning about persuasive arguments. I found all of this writing on that at all added up to a good cause because I got to read it out loud In the Assembly.

Do you know that Plastic bags are made from diesel?
There is enough diesel in a plastic bag to power a car 115m.


I think we should ban plastic bags because they're killing marine life and other creatures.

Do you know that Turtles think that plastic bags are jellyfish? The most favourite thing that Turtles like to eat is jellyfish, so it is poisoning them.

Do you know fish are eating plastic?  If plastics is in their food chain wouldn't it be an ours?

Would you eat plastic?

Plastic bags take 600 years to decompose in the ocean. In the year 2050 there will be more plastic bags in the ocean then sea creatures so when they die 50% of oxygen will disappear.

is too much plastic in the world. Every year New Zealand produces enough plastic to smother it twice.


3 million plastic bags are being thrown out every day in New Zealand.
1000 Turtles at dying everyday.   Don't let Sea creatures die!

by Hunter
Related imageImage result for eating plastic gif


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora my name is Twinkles and I am a year 6 student from kaikohe west school.I really like the that you want to save those beautiful sea creatures and encouraging people to save them.Well next time you can put some more punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora.My name is shadae and I am a year 5 from kaikohe west school.I really like the way you done a poster about banding plastic bags because people got to stop throwing rubbish in the sea because our sea animal are dieing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora. My name is Ocean-Lee I am from Kaikohe West School and I'm a year 5 student.I really like the way you are trying to save animals because they are a part of our environment.If you want to visit My blog Here is the link http://kws-ocean-lee.blogspot.co.nz/ and if you want to visit room 1 blog here is the link http://kwsdeborahwallace.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I really like this post and how you are telling people to ban plastic bags. I think they are really bad for the environment. Maybe next put your work on a slide or try and show your work in another way like a animation or something. Otherwise I think this a really good post.

    Bree yaldhurst model school

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi

    I never new that Plastic bags are made from diesel
    and its sad that turtles are dying from Plastic bags.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hi hunter it me Merika

    your right we should ban the plastic bag because it is killing animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Hi my name is Shaney

    What I really like about what you shared is telling us to stop littering.
    I have connected to your learning because I like reading other peoples
    blogs and it helps me with my learning. If you want to see my blog here is the link. http://kwsshaneyt.blogspot.com/ thank you for helping me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kia ora my name is Twinkles im from Kaikohe West School i like that you want to band plastic my class wants to so if you want to look at my blog you will see my post about plastic So Here my link oh and my post is called honey wax

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?