Friday 16 March 2018

Persuading


This week in writing we have been learning about how to write a persuasive argument.

I found it challenging trying to find the right words for my audience.


Persuading my Mum to let me dye my hair.

Did you know mum that I wanted to dye my hair? I´ve wanted to for a  long time, it's, just the ends Mum and i will do it ones.

First Mum I disgustedly sorta don't like the colour brown because it makes me look like Teagen.

Second so I look nicer with colour Mum and, so I sort of look like you.

Third I want to be like you Mum, with pink and purple hair color, so I look different to over people.

I believe that  I should have my hair dye and I will not annoy-you anymore.
By Carla

2 comments:

  1. Interesting persuasion Carla. I like how you are trying to make Mum feel good that you want to look like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr M for the comment. I tried my best to fit the right words brcause strong words work better. I like the feedback you have given me and I will try to improve my writing. I will do more persuading like this Mr M.

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?