Thursday 16 March 2017


We were learning to write a recount and to put our ideas into paragraphs. - Jayden P

                              Spencer Park  
On Friday 10 March 2017, we went on a trip to Spencer Park. All the kids in our Learning Community went on the bus.
When we got there we had morning tea. I had popcorn and a sandwich with just butter and bread. I sat with Kade and his dad.

After that I went to the sandpit and played on the spinning seat. I got really dizzy and when I stood up and I fell over.

After the playground we packed our bag then we went for a long journey to the beach. Then we put our bags on the sand then made towers out of big and little sticks and the judges looked at the buildings.  The judges have to figure out what was the biggest wooden tower, the most collaborative group and the best decoration.

It was lunch time I had a jam doughnut, coke and a little jelly pottle.IMG_0534.JPG

Then we went on the bus back to South Hornby School.

I loved the day but I got really hot running around.

By Jayden P

1 comment:

  1. Jayden, you have grouped ideas well into paragraphs well done. Sounds like the spinning seat was lots of fun. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?