Friday 17 March 2017

Spencer Park

This is my Spencer Park writing. We learned how to write a recount and to put our ideas into paragraphs  - Lily
Spencer Park

On the 10th of March 2017 the year 4,5 and 6  Learning Community went to the amazing Spencer Park with some parents.  We went there to bond and get to know each other better.
When we got there we had morning tea under the big tree . Mrs Dinnington put out the blue tarp because the grass was wet. After we ate we had a wee play on the playground.  It had three flying foxes you sit on. Layla and I found a secret meeting spot at  the bridge that we had found.
IMG_0581.JPG
After that we went to the amazing beach that had nice blue water. We were not allowed to swim because is was not safe. What a bummer! We made some towers  and unfortunately my team did not win but congratulations for the team that won. Then it was beach races.
Soon it was time to have lunch.  We put out the blue tarp again and ate till the teachers told us it was time to play. We were allowed to play sports or play on the playground First I played a small passing game with Layla then we went off and played. I went on the longest and biggest flying fox there. Then after I finished I went and played volleyball with Mrs McGuinniety and Logan.
IMG_0516.JPGIMG_0620.JPG Soon it  was time to go back to school and then home. I wish I could go back there again with my family and friends because it was a spectacular day there at Spencer Park. - By Lily
     

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved that You Guys bulled the big humanism tower specially when you went to the freezing cold beach.

      Delete
    2. Thanks it was luckley a hot day so it was not cold

      Delete
  2. did you have wonderful time at you trip ? i loved the humanism tower you made

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an amazing day it was wonderful. Thanks

      Delete
  3. did you have a wonderful time at your trip ? i loved the way you made the humanest tower you made

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how you Guys Bulled the Giant humanism tower specially when you Guys went to then Freezing cold beach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but it was not cold though

      Delete
  5. Did you have a fun day to your school trip well I wish you did.Was it sunny before you guy's went to you school trip cause I'm guess is was because the photo FROM LILLIAN FROM WESLEY PRIMARY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes of course. yeah but it was sunny thanks

      Delete
  6. Kia Ora,

    I remember This trip when I was a yr 6. It was always my favorite trip because there is water a park and beach games. How long Did you stay? I hope you had fun :)

    Isaac,YMS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how cool we stayed there the hole day I really enjoyed it can't wait to go next year

      Delete
  7. Hi my name is Liam and I really like your post I really like the photos
    was it fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was amazing better than landing a backhand spring

      Delete
  8. Hi,

    If I was there with you I bet I would have lots of fun! Also the photos you picked were awesome! I would like to go there with my family too.

    From Mika (Me Ka)

    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi im jacob williams from yms school If I was there with you I bet I would have lots of fun! Also the photos you picked were awesome! I would like to go there with my family too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi im jacob williams from yms school If I was there with you I bet I would have lots of fun! Also the photos you picked were awesome! I would like to go there with my family too.

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?