Tuesday 14 March 2017

Blog


I was learning how to use alliteration in my poem about remembering Summer.
Erika


I remember smelling… the burning dark fire that was in the air


I remember tasting… that rich chocolate Ice Cream melting in my mouth


I remember seeing… those bright blue bubble waves rising to the shore


That was summer


I remember feeling… the soft sand in between my toes at the blue beach


I remember hearing.. the birds chirping right outside my window when I woke up

That was summer.


By Erika

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erika,
    Thank you for telling me about your Summer it sounds amazing. This reminds me of when I did this writing. Maybe next time you could change the color of the fonts. Thanks Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,

    This is a great poem about summer. what des this mean - I remember feeling… the soft sand in between my toes at the blue?

    Tino Pai
    Isaac YMS.

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?