Thursday 19 October 2017

The New School


I see, the great streaks of blue, flowing down the walls and across the coal black carpet.
I feel the cool air in the huge classroom sweeping and skimming over everyone.
I hear the quiet whispers of other children murmuring to each other as they work.
I smell the vivid aroma of others using whiteboard markers on the bright glossy tables.
I touch, the soft, fluffy walls that feel like supple green grass, growing in the ground.
Overall, I feel exhilarated with all the shiny surfaces, the bouncing chairs and the cheerful laughs all around the school.

By Jed

👍WALT: write about how we feel about our new space. In our poem we had to include a Simile, Alliteration and Emotion words.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Sophie and I am from Awahono School, I liked how you called the walls fluffy. Your school must be very fun. Maybe one day you could have a look at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful comment. Maybe I will comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi you've got a realy good poem about your school. it must be realy fun there where ever your school isthankyou for showing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i'm Karl from pcs
    Man I wish your school was as flash as out but ours is getting flasher by the moment Getting new classes, "SWEET" is what I say in my head every second I was reading that post.

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?