Thursday 19 October 2017

Te Manu Tukutuku Poem




I feel nauseous with excitement walking  into a new chapter of my life.

I hear screaming of excitement playing on the new playground.

I see smiles shining and sparkling all over the school.

I smell the clean and refreshing fragrances as the new furniture.

I touch all different textures, soft, rough, rugged, all kinds on the walls.

I feel proud to be able to put other people's lives in my hands at road patrol.

By Lily

👍WALT: write about how we feel about our new space. In our poem we had to include a Simile, Alliteration and Emotion words.

4 comments:

  1. Hello my name is lucky.I liked how you put some feeling so i can imagan how you feel. next time try to put more details. good job bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily
    MY name is Ava I go to Papakura-central-school.
    I do Road Patrol to and I know how it is scary some times to know that you are stopping the road.
    I loved reading your writing next time I think you could re-read it.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lily my name is shzstela you have really good writing an it must be really scary Stoping car's I have a some friends who are road patrols to
    they think it's a bit scary to but not that much and i'm going to be a road patrol next year .bye (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. and you should give a little more discription next time please thankyou

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?