Friday 30 August 2019

Our South Hornby School Leaders

Today in Assembly we gave out the first 2 leaders of SHS 2019.Our two leaders names are Carla and Emma. We think that Carla and Emma should be very proud that they got their leader badges. They were the first badges given out to Punui-o-Toka. When you get a leader badge you become a leader of South Hornby and you are more trusted than others to do more jobs.It's really special to get a leader badge.

Here are some things that people thought about Carla and Emma getting a badge.

Peter, I think that they have done a great job.

Aliyah, I think that they worked hard and really deserved their badges.

Emma, I was so happy to get my leader badge and I was shaking.




Carla, I was very excited to get my leader badge but I was also very nervous.

We are very proud of both Carla and Emma!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carla and Emma,

    I think you bth deserve your leader badge. In my short time at South Hornby, I have noticed how you both accept Leadership and responsibility, working on the Road Patrol, Making sensible decisions, supporting other students and always being available when a leader is needed. Tino pai tō māhi, Kōrua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holo May nam is. Frank. Well done Carla and Emma for getting your badges. From Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello it's Malama again I really like your work it's awsome but maybe you can screen shot instead of copy in past because it' much more better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi south hornby, My name is Kelis and i'm from hornby primary school.
    I like how you said " I was very excited to get my leader badge but also really nervous" Well done Caria and Emma for getting your badges!

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask us a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning?